Industrial tiles have a high breaking strength and do not give way under heavy load of goods, machineries, forklifts and vehicles. These tough and durable tiles are used in small as well as large industrial units.
- Need dimension and thickness details, color details,
Types of tiles you sell
Where industrial tiles are used:
- Factory floors
- Automobile workshops
- Steel Plant
- Textile units
- Cement plants
- Showroom floors
- Parking area
- Customer is benefitted with a strong and durable floor with no maintenance.
- Customer is benefitted by enhanced long lasting aesthetic beauty due to scratch free surface.
- This helps customers maintain aesthetic value of floor year on year and avoid recurring maintenance costs.
- Customer benefitted by a safe floor meeting Industrial safety norms.
- Helps in maintaining good housekeeping norms.
- Customer benefitted by the long service life of the structure and enhanced safety.
Tile Features: (I am not sure of your industrial tile feature, so you can ignore the one that are not matching with your tiles)
- Low Maintenance
- High Traction Resistant
- Acid & Chemical Resistant
- Service Life Up To 10 years
- Fire Rroof
- Scratch Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Impact resistant
- Stain resistant
- Ease of application and repair
- Available in many sizes, colours and designs (please share the colours and sizes available)